sábado, 22 de enero de 2011

that i was trouble


Cause youre my fella, muy guy.
hand me your Stella and fly,
by the time i ´m out the door,
you tear men down like Roger Moore.

I cheated myself again, like i knew i would;
I told you that i was trouble,
you know that im no good.

Upstairs in bed, with my ex boy, he´s in the place but i cant get joy.
Thinking ´bout you in the final throws, this is when my buzzer goes.

There´ll be none of him no more,
I cried for you on the kitchen floor.

Sweet reunion Jamaica and Spain,
we are like we were again.
Im in the tub, you´re on the seat,
lick your lips as i soak my feet.

Then you notice little carpet burns ,
my stomach drops and my guts churn,
you shrug and it´s the worst;
to trutly stuck the knife in first.

I cheated myself like i knew i would,
I told you that i was trouble ,
you know that im no good.


No hay comentarios: