jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

500 days of Summer


"I think its official; Im in love with Summer.
I love her smile, i love her hair, i love that heart shaped girthmark she has on her neck,.
I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks.
I love the sound of her laugh;
I love the way she looks when she´s sleeping.
I love how I hear this song everytime i think of her.
I love the way she makes me feel, like anything is possible,
or I dont know, like life is worth it"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------






"Ok, I hate Summer,
I hate her crooked teeth, I hate her 1960`s hair cut.
I hate her knobby knees, I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck,
I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks.
I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.
I hate this song. "

No hay comentarios: