martes, 7 de diciembre de 2010

Everything

I would like to love you without barriers.
More than them, more than anything that could happen.
Just you, me and the immensity, as Ive wish since the first time we met. Since the first time we grazed. I guess theres not more to say, What more in the name of love?

As a I glimse you passing by, and my dreams them all rush away with you, and time goes by, and hours them all disappear.
Im not asking for everything, i wanna make you happy at each chance we get. And thats all i need.
My soul falling down to lost causes, and my heart always reaching the top of you.

This is not sweet mermelade, its a need about loosing fears.
When i ask for you is not about being provocative, its about how much you mean.
Well, everything, thats clear.

No hay comentarios: